I am grasping for beauty right now.The earthquake and tsunami in Japan,the wars being waged,the suffering of so many…leaves me aghast.The rain is falling and I find myself afraid of what may be in the rain.I am praying hard right now.I don’t want my children to be afraid of the rain.I just want them to see the drops illuminated by the sun .
visit soul role on etsy!
- RT @ezraklein: A reminder that Stormy Daniels is by no means isolated. Her story joins a lot of on-the-record accusations of Donald Trump t… 1 day ago
- Think before you buy the next cheap garment. fb.me/4kPmnJIEj 2 days ago
- RT @moryan: I will preemptively hand out 10 Emmys to the network that picks up One Mississippi. Do this. Now. It’s a smart move, in part be… 2 days ago
- RT @cantankerous_r: Tig Notaro's One Mississippi is the kind of beautiful, moving storytelling we need more of, not less, and I'm so angry… 2 days ago
- @cantankerous_r I agree completely! I am not one to rally behind a show but #OneMissisippi is just so exceptional! 2 days ago