I am grasping for beauty right now.The earthquake and tsunami in Japan,the wars being waged,the suffering of so many…leaves me aghast.The rain is falling and I find myself afraid of what may be in the rain.I am praying hard right now.I don’t want my children to be afraid of the rain.I just want them to see the drops illuminated by the sun .
visit soul role on etsy!
- "My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role , is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people... fb.me/8OG3cu43d 1 day ago
- I'm feeling blue in all the best ways 💙 fitted tank in stone blue ( and 12 other colors! ) . . #soulrole... fb.me/8B7GveHV2 1 day ago
- I'll be working on orders for these organic cotton/soy/spandex French Terry pants for customers in New Mexico,the... fb.me/24o0caUb9 2 days ago
- I know I'm "supposed" to keep my business page filled with my work but SUNSETS! CLOUDS! REFLECTIONS! Ok go check... fb.me/1orGhOs8E 2 days ago
- It was such an honor to create a custom wedding dress for a dear friend in Oregon! Congratulations Mary Beth and... fb.me/27SEo4Uxr 4 days ago